by Kelly Vowel, February, 2014
Smart thermostats: Modern technology saves you money!
Many smart thermostat owners report savings of between $10 and $30 per month on their heating/cooling bills — they can save over 10 percent of the total energy consumed by their household. Smart thermostats cost between $50 to $250, so upgrading could pay for itself within a year or two at most, with long-term savings racking up month-by-month after that.
- Programming in a weekly schedule to any smart thermostat will be the main source of cost and energy savings
- Many utilities now offer free or discounted smart thermostats to customers
- Connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi, to heat up or cool down the house at a set schedule or go into “away” mode from any web browser or smart phone.
- Installation process for Smart Thermostats in Summit County is easy and cost effective. And !remember we offer a two year guarantee
- Call us today for a Smart Thermostat installation estimate!